Defeating Demons

On May 7th, 2004 when I was sitting in one of the chairs in line to pray at the microphone in the prayer room, God took me into heaven and gave me a massive vision of Jesus on His throne. I came back to earth at the end of that vision screaming my head off on the floor at the other side of the line of chairs from where I had been sitting.

 

I was so weak by the time I realized I was back on earth that I could not stand so I just tucked my knees under the chair with my Bible still on it. I knew the prayer room rules that I was not suppose to take up a lot of space so that the microphone chord did not get tangled up. So, I tucked my knees in as far as I could because I did not want to take up any more space than what my legs would have taken up had I been sitting in the seat properly.

 

I told myself, "Wow, I gotta go back" and began praying again in the same manner as before. Immediately I started going back up and experienced the same exact things as just a few minutes earlier. But, that is when Mike Bickle hit me from behind on my upper left arm. Mike told me to squeeze in closer and that I was taking up too much room.

 

His hit in my arm felt like Satan, himself, was yanking me out of heaven. So, I instantly turned with murder in my heart and hands headed straight for Mike's throat. I did not even know it was Mike until I saw the corner of his short-sleeved plaid shirt. Now, most folks already know that Mike does not wear plaid. Fortunately, I noticed his plaid shirt earlier that morning. As I turned to murder Mike, I "fell" hard to my right side and backwards. An angel had instantly caused me to fall gently and without any injuries so that I could not make contact with Mike's form as I slowly regained sense of being back on earth.

 

I told myself "He (Mike) didn't mean it." How could he when he didn't even know I was going back up into heaven at the time. I felt so humiliated by Mike that day that I just got up and walked off, thus began six full hours of uninterrupted intercession in tongues in the prayer room that day. Three days later I could not even lift my left arm without pain from Mike's hit.

 

From that day forward and for a full eight months, Satan came to me everyday, sometimes two and three times a day, and accused Mike because of it. Satan would say all sorts of TRUE things (things I knew were true because of the prayer room rules, Mikes position of authority, and just plain physics). I did not fault Mike for it. Instead, I would brush Satan away, like one shoos a fly, and say, "He (Mike) didn't mean it." I responded to Satan in this manner over and over and over and over... you get the picture... but eventually I became desperate to get rid of that critter once and for all.

 

Resolute, I drove the 1100 plus miles back to the prayer room. I did not know how to get in contact with Mike any other way than to approach him in the prayer room. But that presented the problem of breaking house rules. Mike had already humiliated me on another occasion by correcting me in public in the prayer room without any warning. Combine this with the fact that at that time in my life I was terrified of getting into trouble. I literally had a desperate situation that I could not resolve any other way than to approach Mike. After all, Matthew 18:15-19 requires the private consult as the first step in clearing up issues. Eventually, I got up and sat quietly next to Mike until the Holy Spirit caused Him to open his eyes and acknowledge me. The conversation went like this:

 

ME: "Do you remember me?"

MIKE: shook his head "no" and smiled.

ME: "I'm the woman you hit last year."

MIKE: With instant recognition in his face Mike said, "I didn't mean it."

ME: "Thank you. Now Satan can no longer accuse you."

 

I got up and went back to my seat and have never heard Satan accuse Mike again. Complete stop.

 

That day that I met Mike in the prayer room was pivotal in my struggle against demons. Mike said the exact same thing that I had been saying to Satan for eight months. Two witnesses, Mike and I, established a matter, Deut 19:15, Matthew 18:15-19, the matter of the completed circle of sin, repentance, forgiveness, and restoration. Mike implicitly apologized. I implicitly accepted his apology. It was accomplished verbally so that the spirit whelm could hear it. Now, even though all Satan's accusations may have been true, those accusations are silenced and have no hold over either of us. They are paid for, NAILED TO THE CROSS WITH JUST TWO PEOPLE AGREEING TO THE EXACT SAME WRITTEN WORDS OF GOD! PERIOD. FORGIVENESS AND REPENTANCE TESTIFYING IN AGREEMENT!

 

That folks is literally how to defeat your invisible foes' temptations, accusations, and deceptions. But, take heed. When I was in heaven on May 7, 2004, I heard Jesus pray these words, "Father, let me come back. They're (Christians) killing you." Frankly, honestly, and bluntly I agree with Jesus. We are doing exactly what Jesus said we are doing. Even though our Father in heaven cannot die, His flesh can and it does little by little as His words are replaced by our feel-good human assumptions, human interpretations, opinions, feelings, speculations, and contrary agreements. I say this because Demons know who they are accountable to and it isn't a human flinging around their opinions about God or about His written words.

 

 

Copyright (c) 2022 by Diane Pebley All rights reserved, no use granted without the express written permission of the author, Diane Pebley

Comments