Dream Journal - Throwing out the trash

2/2/16
Dream Journal:

Last night in RHOP during GBF, Harley put on one of Laura Hackett's worship with the word sets that ministered against fear. I cried out to the Lord that everyone hates me. The terror of their hatred paralyzed me. Later, I went to bed determined to return to the Lord even if it kills me. I awoke this morning with this dream.

I had finally opened my house to invite guests to come and worship Jesus with me. A few came and began worshiping as my husband led them. Those that came said nothing regarding the filth of my home's interior. They simply began worshiping and allowing me to greet the later arrivals. The door bell rang. It was Katie and Judah. I invited them in. As they walked through the entry and past the dinning table, they remarked on the filth. I bodily threw them both out. That was when I was picked up by an invisible force to hang in mid air east of my front door as I watched what happened next.

I saw Judah gaze toward my front door slowly shifting his gaze up into the sky. So, I turned to look at what he was gazing upon. I saw a huge angel coming out of my front door behind me. He wielded a sword larger in size than my full size pickup truck and it shone bright. The angle was at least twice the height of my house but I could not tell for sure because he towered so high and large above me. His general form was like that of a man, but, his head and arms were like no animal I've ever seen. His face was fierce and angry. Flames lapped all around him but did not consume him. His forearms were so well defined with muscle that I thought to myself no demon however larger would dare oppose. He wore what some would call a long dress but it was more like a cassock that priests wear. The lower half was black and the upper half was white. The black and white colors were separated by a sharp boundary line in the fabric that ran diagonally from mid back to above the ankles in front. In the front, only the angel's feet were exposed wearing sandals made for a Roman war. The cassock had a flowing but short train which dragged on the ground behind him. He carried no shield and wielded the sword in only his right hand. His left hand reached up to heaven as if to simultaneously worship the one sitting on the throne of God just above the angel's hand.

Judah shook as he managed to ask, "Are you Michael, the Arc Angel second only to Jesus?" Katie was no where to be found.

The angel pointed his sword directly at Judah's face within inches of Judah's nose and said, "Michael is greater in authority than I, but, I've been sent to kill anyone and anything who causes Diane to stumble. She has fought Satin and defeated him. Now she faces the demons of Revelation that have been chained for their release in the last days. I will slay even you if you stand opposed to her again. I awoke.


This dream is not about me personally. Here is the interpretation God has given to me:


I had finally opened my house to invite guests to come and worship Jesus with me. A new season is beginning in the body of Christ. A few came and began worshiping as my husband led them. Worship, as it is accomplished in heaven, is going to be led by the Holy Spirit, not worship teams. Those that came said nothing regarding the filth of my home's interior. Only the humble will be allowed to inter into this greater level of worship. They simply began worshiping and allowing me to greet the later arrivals. Jesus will wash Israel's feet who enter with joy for His salvation. The door bell rang. It was Katie and Judah. Traditionalists, both Jew and gentile are still seeking Christ,  I invited them in. There is still time to be saved. As they walked through the entry and past the dinning table, their process of growing in the knowledge of God they remarked on the filth. Human judgment when Jesus did not come to judge. I bodily threw them both out. Because of the high level of worship, there will also be a high standard of accountability. That was when I was picked up by an invisible force to hang in mid air east of my front door as I watched what happened next.

I saw Judah gaze toward my front door slowly shifting his gaze up into the sky. Jesus seekers will know they have been judge by God and found wanting. So, I turned to look at what he was gazing upon. Seers will know it is God doing this and will have no sympathy. I saw a huge angel coming out of my front door behind me. The tides have turned. He wielded a sword larger in size than my full size pickup truck and it shone bright. Worshipers inside will wield the actual word of God like a sword and the angels will go forth to do what the worshipers have spoken. No human will stand against them. The angle was at least twice the height of my house but I could not tell for sure because he towered so high and large above me. The worshipers will not know the full extent of God's power for them. His general form was like that of a man, but, his head and arms were like no animal I've ever seen. His face was fierce and angry. Humans and angels will be united in such zeal for God's house that righteous indignation will produce signs and wonders in the heaven and on the earth. Flames lapped all around him but did not consume him. The baptism of the Holy Spirit and of Fire will be poured out new in the Bride of Christ like never before. His forearms were so well defined with muscle that I thought to myself no demon however larger would dare oppose. The great apostasy begins. He wore what some would call a long dress but it was more like a cassock that priests wear. The Bride of Christ is not ready because they rely on what they are taught by man. The lower half was black and the upper half was white. and because they do not have a firm root in them. The black and white colors were separated by a sharp boundary line in the fabric that ran diagonally from mid back to above the ankles in front. The Bride of Christ does not know where she came from and only a small few know where they are going. In the front, only the angel's feet were exposed wearing sandals made for a Roman war. The battle to get ready is old and the same as it ever has been but exposing sin is the only way to win. The cassock had a flowing but short train which dragged on the ground behind him. The hour is late and believers in Christ are already falling away but not beyond repentance. He carried no shield Complete vulnerability to God's plan and wielded the sword in only his right hand. along with the proper use of the keys to the secrets of the kingdom of heaven are required for strength in the Lord. His left hand reached up to heaven as if to simultaneously worship the one sitting on the throne of God just above the angel's hand. Relinquish the riches and honor of this world to Christ in order to produce a true testimony of unity with Jesus.

Judah shook as he managed to ask, "Are you Michael, the Arc Angel second only to Jesus?" Katie was no where to be found. Christians are more concerned with leaning on their own understanding than with obeying God's words.

The angel pointed his sword directly at Judah's face within inches of Judah's nose God does not show favoritism. Our worship is vanity and useless when we exalt our interpretations above his commands. and said, "Michael is greater in authority than I, the word of our testimony and the blood of the Lamb is all we need to overcome but, I've been sent to kill anyone and anything who causes Diane to stumble. Jesus is will destroy anyone who causes Israel to stumble away from Jesus. She has fought Satin and defeated him. Israel has only defeated her worst nightmares. Now she faces the demons of Revelation that have been chained for their release in the last days. The time for Israel to face the horrors of the great tribulation are upon her. I will slay even you if you stand opposed to her again. America will be cast down if she opposes Israel during this war. There will be no mercy. I awoke.



Thank you, Lord, Jesus, you always do exactly what the word of God says you do. There is so much hope in knowing You never stray from the Father's will or from Glorifying the Father. Thank you for honoring your unworthy servant.


Copyright (c) 2016 by Diane Pebley All rights reserved, no use granted without the express written permission of the author, Diane Pebley

Comments